At the Linde Group, we do not want to harm people or the environment.
For achieving this vision, we, the Linde Group, undertake ourselves that:
- Safety, health, care of environment and quality are the prerequisites of any activity we are doing
- We all accept the personal responsibility for SHEQ
- Managers on all levels are visible examples
- This policy is applied by us in our daily behaviour and decision making
- Our behaviour is 100 % adapted for the SHQ policy, and we devote 100 % of our time for it.
We do our best for become an example in the field of SHEQ, to meet the following goals:
- No incidents
- Do not harm to communities where we are acting
- Safe and sound working environment for all our people and all that co-operate with us
- Provide products and services that are safe, meet standards, and do not harm the environment
- Environment pollution prevention
- Responsible use of natural resources
- Research, development and support of technologies, products and services sustainable in the SHEQ aspect - Fulfil customer needs and expectations
- Adhere to all valid legal, regulative, internal and industrial requirements
- Proactive identify and minimise the potential sources of hazards and risks resulting from all our activities
- Continuously improve our performance to meet our goals
- Share our knowledge and experiences in the field of safety, health and environment
- Demonstrate our responsibility for our performance by regular measuring, revising and reporting
- Require from our suppliers and partners to behave in compliance with this policy
- Expect that our clients and suppliers will active co-operate at achieving our goals
- Provide trainings, standards, equipment and support for assuring the compliance with this policy
- Maintain open communication with our local communities and share holders.
This policy is key part of the overall strategy of the Linde Group, and it is regularly revised by the board of directors of the Linde Group.