Refrigeration is a key of many industrial processes such as pharmaceutical, chemical and natural gas production. Our cars, offices, shops and public buildings are all kept cool by air conditioning.
Refrigeration & air conditioning are used by many industries served by Linde, with some example applications detailed below:
- Food & Beverage: Chilling and freezing, transportation
- Retail Stores: Supermarket and retail cabinets, static air conditioning systems
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical: Process chilling and cooling, temperature control, heat extraction
- Automotive: Mobile air conditioning - manufacture of vehicles and aftermarket - servicing of vehicles
- Public Transportation: Mobile air conditioning - manufacture and servicing of trains, buses etc.
- Medical & Research: Temperature control
- Manufacturing: Manufacturers of refrigerators, freezers, air conditioning units
- Domestic & Industrial: Air conditioning and climate control installation and repair.
The Linde Group is a world leading gases and engineering company and therefore is able to support all of the above industries with our wide range of products and services, including industrial gases, speciality gases, packaged chemicals and refrigerant gases.
The Linde Group is proud to offer a wide range of refrigerant gases for use in refrigeration & air conditioning, including a wide range of traditional fluorocarbon refrigerants and natural refrigerants.